Canterbury Competition Terms & Conditions
Canterbury Competition Terms & Conditions
210 BRANDS (“CANTERBURY NORTH AMERICA”)
Win Canterbury Gear or Gift Card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Canterbury Gear or Gift Card’ Prize Draw organized by Canterbury North America (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is 210 Brands, 3533 Old Conejo Road, Ste 111, Newbury Park, CA, 91320 USA (the “Promoter”).
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must:
(i) Visit the Canterbury Facebook or Twitter pages and;
(ii) Enter their name, contact details including a valid email on which they can be contacted (the “Entry”).
- No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. There is no limit to the number of times Entrants can enter. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to anyone aged eighteen (18) years old or over who is resident in the United States of America or Canada. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- The Prize Draw is specifically closed to (i) employees of 210 Brands (ii) Pentland Brands plc and any associated companies and their families.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW. You do not have to buy or subscribe to any Canterbury product in order to enter this Prize Draw.
- There will be one (1) winner only (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive Canterbury products or a Gift Card.
The Winner agrees not to sell, order to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. There are no cash alternatives and the Prize is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
The Winner will be drawn at random (if it's a random drawing) or selected by Canterbury staff from from all entries received. The Winner will be notified by email and must claim their Prize within 48 hours of notification. If the Winner cannot be successfully contacted by this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another randomly selected winner from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until a Winner has been successfully contacted.
The Promoter will arrange delivery of the Prize to the Winner at an agreed address within the United States of America and Canada. Please allow twenty-eight (28) days for delivery from the date on which an address is provided to the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be liable for the condition of the Prize whilst in transit.
The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Winner’s name will be made available after the Closing Date on Canterbury North America's social media and Website.
The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
Information regarding personal data provided in the entry form will be collected, stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from the Promoter then your personal data may be used for such purposes, including direct marketing.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entitles shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions from part of these Terms and Conditions. US law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.